Saturday, June 23, 2007

SCHOOL IS OUT!


School is officially out! The little angels are home for the summer....are you ready for them? I hear moms say..."I have to get things organized. I need chores for my children so they arent sitting plating video games or sleeping their life away."
Summer can be a fun time for the entire family or a long time to wish that school would hurry up and start! Your children are only young for such a short period of time. I remember a young mother asking me one time if she should be worried because her son was wetting the bed still at three. I told her that if he wet the bed until he was ten, but he lived to be 80...he would enjoy 70 dry years!!! :)
Get busy thinking of some fun activites to enjoy with your children, as well as, projects they they can help you do around the house. What a wonderful time to clean out closets and discard items that wont fit for school in the fall. Assign drawers that need to be cleaned, closets, porches, and garages. Make it a group effort. No one minds working if everyone is joining in....DAD too! Lets make this the best summer yet!

No comments:

A place where women can be encouraged to love themselves and love others! You are Beautiful....wonderfully and fearfully made!